Here are some practice exam questions for you to practice.
- Evaluate Spearman’s contribution to our understanding of intelligence.
- Compare and contrast a structural model of intelligence and a systems model of intelligence. Explain the relevance to organisational behaviour.
- Define three different kinds of intelligence and evaluate the practical value of each within an organisational setting.
- Compare and contrast two different approaches to personality.
- You are a manager who wants to improve performance in your team. With reference to two different theories, explain how an understanding of personality might help you practically.
- Evaluate the contribution of trait theories of personality to the study of Organisational Behaviour.